Yes! Think spice is two this month. The monthly event that I initiated in celebration of spices has completed two glorious years, something which I had not imagined when I first announced the event . This, of course, has been made possible through the co operation of all those of you who have put themselves forward to guest hosting the event; and of course all those lovely people out there who send in their delicious recipes. So thanks to all the participants and guest hosts of Think spice …the event would not have reached this milestone without your support. Hope you will continue to do so in the coming months too.
As it is a time for celebration ( personally too, August is a very special month for us), and , as I do have a big sweet tooth ( in fact many sweet teeth), let’s have some spiced sweet treats for this month’s edition of Think Spice. I have taken the liberty of not choosing any particular spice this month and have left the choice up to you. You can use just one spice or as many as you want , in the dish. So, throughout this month, if you are making a dessert or any sweet treat, spice it up a bit and send them over, so that we can all have a spiciliciously sweet party to celebrate the 2nd anniversary of Think spice. I will be eagerly looking forward to all your delicious entries.
To participate, all that you have to do is -
- Post any sweet dish with at least one spice in it. The spice or spices can be in any form- ground, whole etc.
- Include a link to this post for the benefit of your readers and for future references. Feel free to use the logo.
- Email me your entry with your name, name and URL of your blog, a picture of the dish,if any (250 pixels wide, height does not matter) and the permalink of your recipe by or before the 31st of August ‘09 to email@example.com with the subject -Think Spice…think sweet treats.
- Non Bloggers are also welcome to participate. Just e-mail me your entry with a picture (if any) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can still send in your entries for July’s edition of Think Spice ( bay leaf) to Annarasa till the 14th of August. ( the event was delayed earlier, so sorry for the inconvenience, and any confusion caused)
- Invitaions to guest Think spice are open from December 09. Ifyou are interested in guest hosting the event, do let me know along with your month or months of preference. Email me your interest at email@example.com with the subject line-Hosting think Spice. I will be happy to add your name to the list. Click on the Think spice tab on my nav bar if you want to know more about the event.
Looking forward to all your lovely entries throughout the month,
I am sorry, but, due to unavoidable circumstances, this event has been cancelled.