Hello!

by Sunita on May 30, 2011

Hello everyone! Hope all of you are doing good. Thanks so much for all your kind words and wishes; ma has had to undergo surgery last week, but am pleased to inform that the operation went well and she is now recovering.

Sorry for disappearing so suddenly from it all; a disturbed mind, coupled with an extreme bout of hay fever has made life a complete misery.

Anyway, thanks for sticking by, and I will return soon; the blog baby has been neglected enough :-)

Take care,

1 Rosa May 30, 2011 at 11:17 am

I’m so sorry to hear that. Good to know that the surgery went well.

Hugs,

2 arundati May 30, 2011 at 12:51 pm

best wishes for your mother’s speedy recovery. take care sunita, hugs!

3 Happy Cook / Finla May 30, 2011 at 1:43 pm

So happy to hear that you ma is going good after the surgery.
Have been thinking what happened to you as I didnt see any new post.
I thought you were busy with your cooking classes etc…

4 rashida May 31, 2011 at 5:17 am

Sunita its good to know your mother is recovering well. Best wishes and regards to her.
you take care of your health too.

5 Siri May 31, 2011 at 9:41 am

Good to know that your mother is doing well Sunitha. take care.

Siri

6 Priya (Yallapantula) Mitharwal May 31, 2011 at 9:16 pm

Take care dear. Hope you are back soon with a bang.

7 poornima krishnan June 2, 2011 at 11:59 pm

Glad everything is getting better for you Sunita. Come back when you ready. But do come back!

8 SHARMISTHA & BIKASH June 3, 2011 at 3:19 am

We are very happy to hear about your mother. God bless her to recover soon.

9 Sarah June 7, 2011 at 4:59 pm

Hope you are ok now. wishing your mom a speedy recovery!

10 BongMom June 8, 2011 at 4:09 pm

Very happy to hear about your Ma, Sunita. Come back here now :)

11 Prabs June 11, 2011 at 5:22 pm

Relieved that your mom is doing better Sunita! Take good care of yourself as well :)

12 Preethi July 28, 2011 at 11:26 pm

Hi Sunita…May God be with & ur family..we are all waiting to c u blog again. Take care.